Topic: Attachment links in emails not working

I noticed that the email messages with attachments that the attachment link points to relative path: ./attachments

so they cannot be clicked and opened (from the email).

What do you think about changing eventform1.php (line 106) from ./attachments to:
{$calUrl}/attachments ?

I do suspect there would be a performance hit clicking on the attachment from the actual calendar.
I am not actually PHP-fluent, so I thought I would ask before trying it first smile

Thanks

Re: Attachment links in emails not working

Good point.

And since you've already given me the file and line number, it should be a piece of cake wink However, to make the attachment accessible from an email reminder, the change should be made somewhere else. I will see what should be done.
Where did you get this $calUrl? This is not an existing global variable, it's only used locally in the file messaging.php. We should use $set['calendarUrl'] and strip off the possible suffix "?cal=<calID>".
I will add this change to the next calendar version 4.7.1 and tomorrow, Belgium time, I will post a fix, for those who can't wait smile

Roel

Awesome, thanks!
I think I saw that variable in messaging.php and was hoping it was global. I was php-guessing lol

Good guess, but not quite right wink
Thanks for reporting this problem.

I've posted a fix in this forum under Known Issues and Fixes.

Roel

Ohh, toolbox.php smile

Fix works great btw, thanks!