Topic: Single Sign On - Outside of Main LuxCal Folder

How does one implement single sign from a page that is not inside the main LuxCal folder ... I created page a level up with iframe and want the  single sign on from there but it doesn't work

Re: Single Sign On - Outside of Main LuxCal Folder

The problem is that in this case your application and the calendar are not in the same domain and the PHP session with the user name or email address is not accessible by the calendar.
I have no ready-made solution for this. I will think about it and when I have a bright idea, I will come back here shortly.

Roel

Roel wrote:

The problem is that in this case your application and the calendar are not in the same domain and the PHP session with the user name or email address is not accessible by the calendar.
I have no ready-made solution for this. I will think about it and when I have a bright idea, I will come back here shortly.

Roel

Thanks, I managed to get it working ... My web application has an include file where the session variables are set, I added/set the lcUser session variable in there and it seems to work as expected  now....

Actually it isn't working, I thought I had fixed it but it doesn't  seem to work as expected.

I have set  $_SESSION['lcUser']  and can echo it to the page as a check but the calendar does not auto login user

You're saying you can "echo it to the page", but to what page? Can you echo it in a test script running in the calendar iframe?

calendar page with single sign on and calendar in iframe

setting $calPath = '/'; seemed to fix the issue ... thanks

That's great!
Roel