Topic: Line break

Hi

Is there a way to insert a line break into the event title? If I add an event, everything comes on the same line and the look is awful.

Thanks

Klaus

Re: Line break

In settings in  the : "Event layout in Month, Week and Day view"  you could specify this : #ts #e  #o   It will show Time(*if not allday),  title and event owner on the same line.

If you specify : #ts#/#e#/#o
You will see three lines for the event in month view. The time, the event title and the event owner each on a separate line.

You can hover  the : "Event layout in Month, Week and Day view"  In settings - then you will see some information for the possibilities.

If you meant breaking up the event title itself in more lines - I think this is not possible

If it is the title itself - why would you need to make line breaks?
The calendar wraps the text automatically if you have a very long title.

Hi there,

This post made me think . . .

Currently in the event title the following HTML tags are allowed: <b>, <i>, <u>, <s> and <center>. I could allow the <br> tag as well, so that users can split the event title in more lines, if they wish.

Klaus, if this is what you want, send me your email address (via the Contact Us page) and let me know what calendar version you are using. Thereafter I will send you two files with a minor change.

Roel

Schwartz wrote:

In settings in  the : "Event layout in Month, Week and Day view"  you could specify this : #ts #e  #o   It will show Time(*if not allday),  title and event owner on the same line.

If you specify : #ts#/#e#/#o
You will see three lines for the event in month view. The time, the event title and the event owner each on a separate line.

You can hover  the : "Event layout in Month, Week and Day view"  In settings - then you will see some information for the possibilities.

Thanks for your help. This is working for me, so I have everything on one line

Klaus