RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Problems / Event times
Posted:  15 Feb 2013 01:47
Hi, I have set the event times to display from 0 to 24 hours in the settings page. However, when I create or edit an event the times are displayed from 7:00 and not midnight.

Any idea why this happens?

olddrongo
Posted:  15 Feb 2013 19:50   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi olddrongo,

I re-tested this with LuxCal 2.7.3 and all seems to be working fine.

However, I think there is a misunderstanding:
By choosing the "Start hour in Day/Week view" and the "End hour in Day/Week view" on the settings page, you specify at what time the day should start and end in Day and Week view (as the title suggests).
And I have the feeling that you are referring to the Time Picker in the Event window. Currently the start time in the Time Picker is fixed at 7.00.

If you want, I can post a minor change to let the Time Picker start at 00:00. If you're interested, let me know what LuxCal version you're using.
Roel
Posted:  15 Feb 2013 23:08
Roel, thanks for the reply. I'm using 2.7.3

Yes, you are correct about the time picker. If you are going to make the change as standard then please post the patch so I can change or I will just wait for a future upgrade. Up to you.

Sorry for the confusion

Best regards
olddrongo
Posted:  17 Feb 2013 00:31   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi olddrongo,
In the next LuxCal version, the start time of the Time Picker will be the same as the "Start hour in Day/Week view" selected in the admin's Settings page.
If in the mean time you want change the Time Picker start time, change in the common/dtpicker.php file lines 159 and 160 . . .
    for (var i=7;i<24;i++){
        if (i==7) { html += '<div class="tpAM">'; }

to:
    for (var i=0;i<24;i++){
        if (i==0) { html += '<div class="tpAM">'; }

(2x change 7 to 0)
Roel