RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Problems / Hover-over broken until settings saved
Posted:  30 Sep 2012 11:39   Last Edited By: Gork
I just upgraded to the published v271.  After doing so the hover-over wasn't working.  I went into setting and verified that the option was indeed selected.  I found I had to click on save on the admin screen, even though I didn't make any changes, then things worked properly.

Not sure if this is normal but figured I'd point it out in case it helped someone else.
Posted:  30 Sep 2012 12:10   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Right.
This only happens when you have already a pre-copy (e.g. beta version) with the same version number installed.
When you are upgrading from an earlier version, the saving of new admin settings is done by the upgrade script.
Roel
Posted:  01 Oct 2012 07:02
Ahh...  Is there a way to manually run the upgrade script in these instances, or would that cause other issues as well?
Posted:  01 Oct 2012 09:26   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Running the upgrade script more than once is no problem. However, running this script from the URL has been prohibited to avoid that some "clever" user of your calendar decides for you when to run it.
Next beta-test session I will tell you how to run it ;)
Posted:  01 Oct 2012 13:28
Ahh...  You're sneaky!  I delete the install and upgrade PHP files after installing or upgrading so I guess I'm pretty sneaky too.  :)