RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / LuxCal / Comments and Suggestions / `Shadow` Text, `Today` button and Day indicator
Posted:  26 Sep 2012 16:20   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Roel,

A few suggestions...:-

1. I would like to change the  'Shadowed' Text in the title bar for plain text and found the file to edit.... but could this be an option to select? I would like to be able to choose bold / italics /  shadow or normal text.

2. Would it be possible have a 'Today' button on the title bar to quickly go to 'Today's month view after scrolling through the calendar? I note that you are adding a 'Print' button in the new version...

3.The Current day is shown by a blue border... would it be possible to add an option to select the colour of the background on 'Today' also?

Thanks for your consideration! Carry on the good work!

Allan
Posted:  26 Sep 2012 19:33   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Allan,

Your suggestions:
1. The shadow can already be activated/deactivated ( edit file css.lctheme.php and search for "shadow' ). I've added bold and italic, which will be included in V2.7.1
2. When you click on the left arrow in the navigation bar, the date picker opens and here you can click "today". Is that ok?
3. This is already possible. Edit the file css/lctheme.php and search for 'border today' and 'border selected day'
You see, your wish is my command wink
Roel
Posted:  27 Sep 2012 03:39
HI Roel,

As ever you are so responsive!

I found the setting in css/lctheme.php for the shadow text and ;border today'... thank you.
However, I was suggesting that there be a selectable colour for the background of 'today' as well as the border.

I had overlooked the 'Today' option in the drop-down calendar when the left arrow is selected on the date picker. I wonder if that is obvious enough..? I wonder if anyone else has a view?

thanks again,

Allan
Posted:  27 Sep 2012 12:17   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Allan,
Some users are never satisfied wink
Done.
So in LuxCal version 2.7.1 - which will be released this weekend - for the following items:
- day cell for today
- day cell for a selected date
- hover box for normal events
- hover box for private events
- hover box for repeating events
the border style + color and the background color can now be tailored via the lctheme.php file.

Roel
Posted:  04 Oct 2012 00:48
Wow!

Roel - can't thank you enough!

That is just great and I just want you to know that I, for one, really appreciate your responsiveness and thank you for all of your hard work in developing this incredible system.

regards,
Allan
Posted:  11 Oct 2012 08:14   Last Edited By: Roel B.
I want to join to the Thompa's thanks for the best and simple to use calendar I've ever seen...
Thank you Roel... thump_up