RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / LuxCal / Comments and Suggestions / Recurrent events request
Posted:  10 Sep 2012 16:21
Hello:

Thank you for keeping developing this fantastic software. Since I discovered it I have said goodbye to Google Calendar. ;)

However, there's one missing feature I'd like to request.

Would please consider adding the "repeat every X days/weeks/months/years" recurrent event type? I mean, it would be really useful to be abbe to add some events that are recurrent, but just every 3 months (for example), or every 2 years. Right now this can be done by adding multiple recurrent events to the calendar, but they're more difficutl to update, if not just impossible to define. In fact, sometimes I have to create an event, and edit it and push it forward once it has happened, which is a bit "dangerous" because I can forget to update it.

Maybe it's not an easy feature to add so it'll impossible to add it in the following version, but please write it down and think about it whenever you can.

Thank you very much. :)

Best regards.
Posted:  10 Sep 2012 18:27   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi there,
I'm afraid I don't quite understand your request. What you are asking and the examples you are giving are perfectly possible.
When entering/editing an event, if - in the date/time section of the Event window - you click the Change button just after the text "No repeat" and you select the second option ("Repeat") you can for instance choose "every third month" or "every second year".
Maybe this is not what you meant?
Roel
Posted:  10 Sep 2012 21:10
Ooops! My fault. That's exactly what I meant.

I'm sooooo ashamed. I should have noticed that, specially taking into account that I translated those (among others) strings to Spanish.

Thank you, and excuse me for been so "scatterbrain". :D

Best regards.
Posted:  10 Sep 2012 21:56
;)
Saludos, Roel