RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Problems / Month shows up with day in every box in month view
Posted:  13 Apr 2012 13:03   Last Edited By: Gork

Quote:

When using IE, sometimes when selecting the Delete button in the Event window results in the event being added instead of being deleted.

I just downloaded and installed the latest version, with the change added to fix the above quoted issue.  The month view now shows the month in every box next to the day, instead of just on the first day of the month as it was before.

Was this purposeful?  It makes the calendar look very busy...

EDIT:
Same result in FF and IE9...
Posted:  13 Apr 2012 14:14
Hmm, I don't think I can handle this for a week. ;)  I reverted back to the "pre-fix" version...
Posted:  13 Apr 2012 14:49   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Gork,
Thank you very much for reporting this problem.
I shamefully admit that I came to the embarrassing conclusion that I'm NOT perfect. I'm just human, how disappointing . . .
I forgot to remove a modification I made for someone who wanted the month name in every box.

I've fixed the problem in the luxcal261.zip file.
You really shouldn't give up so quickly ;)
Roel
Posted:  14 Apr 2012 02:54   Last Edited By: Gork
I most certainly didn't expect you to make this fix until after your return.  After all, even people who are practically perfect in every way need a break from time to time.  ;)  Please accept my apologies for giving up so quickly!  I am horrible.  Just horrible. heh

While we're on the subject, why would ANYONE want the month listed in every box.  EVER?!  I think there's someone else out there like me.  Not so perfect!  But then if it weren't for people like us, people like you wouldn't shine so brightly.

Man, I should to stand-up comedy...

K, seriously though, thanks!  Must update again...

EDIT:
Updated.  All is once again right in the world.  Ahh...