RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / LuxCal / Comments and Suggestions / Set repetition
Posted:  23 Sep 2011 05:06   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hello,

I think that a very useful feature in the SET REPETITION mode would be if the month of the year of the event could be chosen.

Right now, you can only repeat first (or second, third, etc) Monday (Tuesday, etc) of the month.
But what about event that happens on a yearly basis?
For instance, Father's Day celebrated on the THIRD SUNDAY OF JUNE (in France).
Right now, this kind of event can't be repeated...

All the best,

Henry
Posted:  21 Nov 2011 00:02   Last Edited By: Roel B.
@Darloup
It seems this request has been brough up before, but I don't recall the outcome.  I like your suggestion.  I'm interested to see what Roel B has to say.
Posted:  21 Nov 2011 00:17   Last Edited By: Roel B.
So now there are two requests for the possibility to specify the month for repeating events :)
Ok guys, I will try to change the following:
In the Set Repetition pop up the selection "Repeat every Xth Mo|Tu|We|Tu|Fr|Sa|Su of the month" I will add the possibily to select "each month", or a specific month. E.g. "Every second Monday of June".
If it's  not too complicated I will try to include this in the next LuxCal release.
Roel
Posted:  21 Nov 2011 00:52   Last Edited By: Gork
That was a quick response - usually I'm working graveyards in my timezone and don't see a reply from you for awhile.  But things are different for me right now - I'm on week two of a three week vacation from work!  I used the first week to set up OpenVPN - THAT was an interesting endeavor...

Anyway, nice!  It'd be great to see this added at some point if possible.  Not a huge one for me, but one I like.

Btw, I'm excited about this pending relese possibly in December!  I'll bet moving all the calendar options to the database took some major work.  I've been LOVING v253...