RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Support / email notification to
Posted:  31 Aug 2011 20:03   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi,
at which point I can move as described in the citation the user in email groups? I think unfortunately not the point.

Quote:

email notification to a (list of) user(s) specified by the admin with all calendar changes (added/edited/deleted) during the last x days.  This is done through a cron job for sendchg.php.

CMFA
Posted:  31 Aug 2011 21:59
I don't know where this quote is coming from, but it means that on the admin's Settings page, in the 'general' settings, you can specify a list of email addresses which will receive an email with all calendar changes since the last x days (x can also be specified on the Settings page).
This only works if you have created a cron job which will start the lcalcron.php script every day.

I hope this answers your question.
Roel
Posted:  01 Sep 2011 07:18   Last Edited By: Roel B.
hi Roel,
I have the quote here from the forum, may I also expressed properly.
What I seek is that we divide users into groups to choose from only one event reminder corresponding group.
For example, an appointment is expected to reach 25 users. Thus one must currently 25 email addresses with a ";" enter separately. It should then be selected the desired user group.thump_up

the cron job is running;)
cmfa
Posted:  02 Sep 2011 15:22
Hi,
sorry about that I read the email list. Then have the time entered (test.txt). However, no notification is sent to the list contained ind he spent users. I change the list to two email addresses without the mails are sent. Why is that?:(
cmfa
Posted:  03 Sep 2011 10:15   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hello cfma,
I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you mean :( Are you trying to implement separate email lists for the report with calendar changes sent via the cronjob? (like you can do in the event window for normal email reminders?)
Roel
Posted:  03 Sep 2011 11:58
Hi Roel,

I've created an email list. If I have understood correctly, does this list to see how the image into the field. There will also be entered into the mysql DB. However, there is no reminder sent mail through the cronjob. this is my current problem.

:o
http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=termin74dn.jpg

CMFA