RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / LuxCal / Comments and Suggestions / Printable monthly view (wish)
Posted:  14 Jul 2011 09:54
Sorry for suddenly bombarding the forum!  None of the thoughts I'm having are deal breakers by any means, nor are they complaints - only thoughts.  That said...

It would be nice to have a way to print a monthly view.  If monthly view shows 6 weeks, then clicking a print button would bring up a printer friendly monthly view of those 6 weeks.  I don't know how well that would work with categories and b&w printers, but honestly, that is not a concern of mine.  If I need to see the color-coded categories I'll print to a color printer.  If not, the b&w printer would be fine.
Posted:  14 Jul 2011 20:38
I've already printer friendly pages for the Upcoming view and the Changes view. Maybe I can do something similar for Month view.
It would be useful,  I will see what can be done.
Roel
Posted:  15 Jul 2011 10:53
I noticed the printer friendly pages for the other two views and just thought it would be nice to be able to print out a calendar view easily to hand out at family functions and parties.  Ok, just kidding about the functions/parties part...  hehe