RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Support / Date in past?
Posted:  01 Jun 2011 09:26
Hello Roel.
I've a problem wih the notifications.
I've try to modify an event insertes yesterday for today. unfortunately I cannot save the modifications because it tell me that the notification date is in the past (today?)...
In the past release I've not found this "problem"... Can you help me to avoid this trouble or to make notifications enabled or not in the events?
Thank you very much for ya good work...:D

See you.
Posted:  01 Jun 2011 12:57   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hello,
Since v2.4 the number of days prior to the event to send an email reminder is "free format" (you can now choose freely a number of days). The error message is to prevent users to specify a number of days which will result in a reminder date which falls in the past, so that no email will be sent.
In a next (sub)release of LuxCal this test will not be made when editing events which already fall in the past (including "today").
For the time being, when you edit an event which falls in the past or is due today, you can just blank the "day(s)" field in the Edit Event window to prevent the error message.
Roel
Posted:  01 Jun 2011 13:51
Wow Roel, it really works... :D
Thank you very very much for the help....... :) I will wait for next releases!!!! :) Thank you again!!!!
Posted:  02 Jun 2011 09:50
Roel, I have a simple idea: it's possible to modify the prog to make it entry a default "empty space" instead a 0? This to avoid the "problem" of the past day... :D
Thank you for all...;)
Posted:  02 Jun 2011 11:10   Last Edited By: Roel B.
But the default value is an "empty space"! :)
When editing an event, if you see a "0", it is because you entered a "0" in the past.
If you add a new event (e.g. by clicking the top part of a day cell in Month view), the number of days is "blank".
Roel
Posted:  02 Jun 2011 12:48
Thank you Roel.
I've understand all just now after searched in notifications.php for "0" and founded just empty ""...
I look forward for the next nice release... :D
Thank you for your big good work! :D

See you.