RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Support / warning message
Posted:  05 Apr 2011 07:27
hi could any one tell me what's going on about the warning message below and how to fix it? this is the first time i'm using php to install on web server, thank you

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homez.406/bertrandtn/www/agenda php/config.php:9) in /homez.406/bertrandtn/www/agenda php/index.php on line 35

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /homez.406/bertrandtn/www/agenda php/config.php:9) in /homez.406/bertrandtn/www/agenda php/index.php on line 39

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /homez.406/bertrandtn/www/agenda php/config.php:9) in /homez.406/bertrandtn/www/agenda php/index.php on line 39
Posted:  05 Apr 2011 08:04   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Bertrand,
There is something wrong with your config.php file (on line 9). Please take care that your config.php file . . .
- is created with a plain text editor (notepad, notepad++, etc.)
- does not contain any empty lines at the end after the last line (containing "?>")

If you don't know how to fix it, email me your config.php file (see Contact Us page) and I will fix the file for you.
Roel
Posted:  08 Apr 2011 10:21
smashing it's working tank you very much so simple for you, i'was completly stock still with this probleme