RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Support / New Entry Start and End Time
Posted:  25 Jan 2011 20:35
I'm relatively new with this calendar system but I love it so far!

When adding a new entry, the start and end time pop up menu only goes from 7:00AM - 11:45PM.  Is there a way to make the first pop up entry be 12:00AM instead of 07:00AM?

Also, when I add a new entry and manually change the schedule start time to 1:00AM, the entry on the month view is above an all day event.  I want to make sure that if I create an entry during the early AM hours, it will be posted below any all day events.

I'm using LuxCal232 with PHP 5.1

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Dan
Posted:  10 Feb 2011 12:36   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Dan,

Change start of day from 7:00AM to 12:00AM
This can easily be changes on the admin's Settings page (View Settings - Start hour in day/Week view)

All day events should always be displayed at the top
You are right, this is not logical. We will look into this and find a solution which will be included in a next (sub)release.
(If this is urgent for you, please send me your email address - via the Contact us page - and we will mail you the solution as soon as ready).

Roel
Posted:  11 Feb 2011 13:59
I need help to  change the months in the calender onely i need to show one Month can you help me
the calender help me alot more
Posted:  11 Feb 2011 22:27
Hello,
If you want to show exactly one month in Month view, then go to the admin's Settings page and change in the View Settings the field Weeks to show in Month view to 0 (zero).
Roel
Posted:  24 May 2013 21:49
I have this same problem and the answer:

Change start of day from 7:00AM to 12:00AM
This can easily be changes on the admin's Settings page (View Settings - Start hour in day/Week view)

Does not work.  I set this to 5 and still can't add entries that start at 6am.

I think I am still running 2.5.3 - it was in 2011 when I put it up and the users just contacted me about it.  I am a little concerned about upgrading since I had to do some customization (you would allow editing of the PUBLIC calendar by total strangers when they bought up the detail window and I modified the code to only let admins make such changes).

If you tell me this is fixed in 2.6 or higher, then I guess I will have to upgrade.