RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Support / How to use to-do list
Posted:  31 Oct 2016 20:02   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hello,

Just installed LuxCal web calendar and it works. I can create events, groups, user, etc.
My question is, how to make use of the to-do list? The todo list is always blank.
I'd like to create several tasks which then the specified user would check as done.
Posted:  31 Oct 2016 20:49
Hello,

I don't use the Todo list but I think the way it works is the user creates their own todo list. If you create a todo list it is for yourself.

Depending on your culture, while it might be considered a todo list, if an employer / manager etc gives someone a list of things to do it would be called a "task list". In other words, here is a list of tasks you are to do or get done.

Regards,
Dan

Find great LuxCal examples by Schwartz at http://www.calendarforum.dk/index.html
Posted:  31 Oct 2016 20:57   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hello there,
You should create one or more event categories and then when doing so, on the Edit Categories page check the check mark, specify a label (e.g. "Done") and a mark (or leave the ✓ mark).
Once you've done this, events in this category will show in the ToDo list.
Now, in the normal calendar views, you (or someone else) can check the check box which is displayed just in front of the event title, and when checked, the event will be removed from the ToDo List.
Roel
Posted:  07 Nov 2016 21:24
Hey, that works !
Thanks.