RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Problems / Intermittent error when using sidebar events
Posted:  21 Feb 2016 01:34   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi,

I keep getting this error in my sidebar, however, it works fine one minute and then randomly when I reload a page or navigate to another page the error pops up..  It is a site in development and I really like the calendar so I want to figure out how to make this go away permanently. Could it be a server problem or a configuration file issue, or what??  I looked at line 119, seems ok to me.. I see the "No config data!" comes from the lines following line 119 and appear to reference the database connection but can't figure out why the error is intermittent.

ERROR FOLLOWS:

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/www/20-7.us.tempcloudsite.com/luxcal/lcsbar.php on line 119
No config data!
Posted:  22 Feb 2016 00:18   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi there,

If on line 119 the chdir(__DIR__); fails, then it cannot find the config data, so the second error is a result of the first.

The "__DIR__" in the chdir(__DIR__); function, was introduced in PHP 5.3. Could it be that your PHP version is < 5.3?
To run the calendar successfully, you will need PHP 5.3 or greater on your server.
Roel