RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / LuxCal / Comments and Suggestions / Username ?
Posted:  19 Nov 2015 00:18   Last Edited By: Roel B.
hi

is it possible to automatically add the username to an entry ?
Posted:  20 Nov 2015 10:11   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi there,

If it can be added at a fixed place - and not configurable via the Settings page, like the other event fields - it would only be a minor software change.
Where exactly would you like to see the user name?
Roel
Posted:  20 Nov 2015 16:09
Hi Roel

if its possible, i would like to have the username at the beginning of an entry.
maybe automaically at the beginning of the title.
Posted:  20 Nov 2015 19:48   Last Edited By: Roel B.
OK.
Edit the file views/month.php and change at the end of line 54 . . .
the text
$popAttr.">{$dTime} {$evt['tit']}</span>
into
$popAttr.">{$dTime} {$evt['una']}: {$evt['tit']}</span>

If you don't want the colon after the user name, just leave it out.

Is this want you were looking for?
Roel
Posted:  22 Nov 2015 18:46
Perfect !!!
THX
Posted:  24 Nov 2015 16:15
Showing the event owner in front of the event title could maybe be useful for other calendar users as well.
Therefore, in the next LuxCal version 4.3.0, we've added a setting to the admin's Settings page to enabled/disabled the display of the event owner in front of the event title in the various calendar views.
Roel
Posted:  25 Nov 2015 01:19
First: We love your Calendar ! It's a great and very useful Tool !

Second: but the problem with the test-mail is not resolved and honestly I don't understand the function of the checkmark/label/mark. What is it for ?
Posted:  25 Nov 2015 11:36
Hi there,
Send me your email address (via the Contact Us page) and I will send you a tiny email script to test your basic PHP mail function.
Roel
Posted:  25 Nov 2015 11:45   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Check mark feature:
The check mark feature is meant for events that need a follow-up action.
When you enable the check mark feature for an event category, all events in this category will have a check box in front of the title and the event will appear in the Todo llist, which can be opened via the Todo button on the calendar's navigation bar.
The check box (in front of the title) can be selected, which opens a small window to check/uncheck the box.

So it's a way to manage your "to do" list for events that require an action.
Roel
Posted:  26 Nov 2015 03:51

Quote:

Showing the event owner in front of the event title could maybe be useful for other calendar users as well.
Therefore, in the next LuxCal version 4.3.0, we've added a setting to the admin's Settings page to enabled/disabled the display of the event owner in front of the event title in the various calendar views.

I agree it might be useful for other calendar users. I'm delighted to see you will be adding it as an enabled/disabled display option in the next version. It always nice when it is done as an option.

Dan

Find great LuxCal examples by Schwartz at http://www.calendarforum.dk/index.html