RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Problems / Can Not Edit Category
Posted:  04 Nov 2015 19:18
Version 4.22

Calendar has been working fine for over a week since I fixed the issue with iOS9.

This morning I tried to edit the categories and every time I click on the edit button, it takes me to the admin settings page.

On another 4.22 calendar on a second site (separate installation on different domains, different SQL Databases), when I click on users, edit, I am taken to the edit categories page.

Ideas?

Bob
Posted:  05 Nov 2015 00:24
Hi Bob,

Could it be that you changed the page numbering in the index.php file (lines 203 - 210)?

Roel
Posted:  05 Nov 2015 15:10
Thanks for the reply Roel.

The only change I made to index.php was added four lines of code at the very top (see below) to fix the problem with iOS9 loading in zoom mode.  I have not edited any luxcal files except index.php.

An update I discovered last night, I am only having this problem in Windows Internet Explorer (version 11).  Everything works normally in Firefox.

<!-- Code to fix zoom issue on iOS9 - Oct 24, 2015 -->
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<!-- End Code Fix -->

Bob
Posted:  05 Nov 2015 16:49
Roel - Finally fixed the problem.  I deleted all the temp files in all the temp directories, did not fix the problem.  Cleared most of the cache, but left of couple of items I really did not want to clear, did not work.  Okay, deleted all of the cache and it fixed the problem.

Thanks......Bob
Posted:  05 Nov 2015 23:38   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Bob,
Still a bit weird that this problem could arise. But OK, great that you managed to solve it.
Roel
Posted:  06 Nov 2015 17:47
I agree.  Something on my computer, nothing to do with your software.

Great product!  Other than the problem with iOS9, it has not missed a beat, and the features are fantastic!

Thanks......

Bob