RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Support / add a button that sends me to a external page
Posted:  29 Jul 2015 21:52
Hello,
I wanted to add a button that sends me to a external page.
When I add the button on the index.php page, I see a D├ęcallage on the page, I ask what's the right place to do that?
thank you

<h3><span ><a href="#" class="myButton" onclick="window.location='../crud/'">Retour</a></span></h3>
Posted:  04 Aug 2015 17:26   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi,
On the admins Settings page, under General you can set the "Link to parent page". If set, this link will appear at the left side of the navigation bar (next to the Options button).
Maybe you can use this feature.
If not, you should add the link at a place where it doesn't push down the rest of the calendar; so don't add a new <div>, but insert the link in an existing <div> or use <span> tags.
Roel
Posted:  05 Aug 2015 07:34   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Thanks Roel ,
I make the change in the file  footer1.php

Code:

<?php
/*
= Footer for  event calendar pages - Normal =

*/
?>
</div>
<footer class="noPrint">

<div style="text-align: center;">
<h3><span style="border:0px solid red;">
<a href="#" class="myButton" onclick="window.location='../site2/'">Retour</a></h3>
</div>
<?php
/*
echo "<span class='floatR'><a href='http://www.luxsoft.eu' target='_blank'><span title='V".LCV."'>p</span>owered by <span class='footLB'>Lux</span><span class='footLR'>Soft</span></a></span>n";
if ($privs > 0 and $set['rssFeed']) {
    echo "<span class='floatL'><a href='rssfeed.php".$cF."' title='RSS feed' target='_blank'>RSS</a></span>n";
}
*/
?>
</footer>
</body>
</html>