Make one  event, repeat every week

The firts week is a repeat every day , once in one  cell,
the second week is a repeat every day twice in one  cell,
the third week is a repeat every day  three times in one cell
e.g

Thanks for help
Posted:  07 Jul 2015 13:33
Hello Frans,
I have the feeling that you have not only made the event repeating every week, but you have also entered an end date. So it's a repeating multi-day event. and then what you described can be the result.
If you want a more detailed reply, then post a sscreenshot of the Event window of this event, or send the screenshot to me by email.
Roel
Posted:  09 Jul 2015 14:25
Ok now.

Not use the end date , but the  until option in the Set Repetition menu

Thanks for the help.
Posted:  09 Jul 2015 20:50
Is there an option to show only the date from the month  that is selected?
not the previous and nex days before after the month.
Posted:  10 Jul 2015 11:04
Hi Frans,
Yes, that's possible.
On the admin's Settings page, under Views, set "Weeks to show in Month view" to 0 (zero).
Roel
Posted:  10 Jul 2015 13:37   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Roel,

Thanks i found!

Furder , which file contain the database informaton, can find...some config...?
And . . .
Can i somewhere change the root/name  of the  thumbnails folder?

Frans
Posted:  10 Jul 2015 18:57   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Frans,

Database table definitions:
The database table definitions can be found in the file common/toolboxx.php, $tableDefs,  starting on line 92.
The db credentials are stored in the file lcconfig.php in the calendar root. (the file lcconfig.php is created during the installation of the calendar).

thumbnails folder:
When adding images to the description of events, you can add the folder name as well. For instance "myimages/image1.jpg".
If you want to permanently change the default folder (currently thumbnails), then edit the file pages/events.php, search for "thumbnails" and replace it by your preferred default folder (2x).

Roel
Posted:  10 Jul 2015 20:35   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Roel

Thanks for comment
Ok , in the  file pages/events.php,  my search engine  could this not find...... the words  thumbnails

Must the image in the same folder as the calendar? when try to save sample
root/upload/files/arrowl.jpg
it save like
files/arrowl.jpg

Frans
Posted:  10 Jul 2015 21:21   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi again Frans,

If your search engine can't find the word thumbnails in the events.php file, it sucks sad
Download notepad++ from this site: Notepad++ v6.7.9.2, edit the file events.php, set the language to php and use the search function to find thumbnails. (Notepad++ is one of the best free editors on the web).
Yes, the folder with the images should be a subfolder of the calendar. This of course can be changed, but that's a bit of work.
Roel
Posted:  12 Jul 2015 08:49
Hi Roel,

Thats strange , the file lcconfig.php is original on the serverside

$lcV="4.2.1L"; //LuxCal version
$dbType="SQLite"; //db type (MySQL or SQLite)
$dbDir="db/"; //db directory
$dbDef="mycal"; //default calendar (db name)
$dbSel=1; //selectable in Options panel

Furder is it posible to show the end time from a event in the calendar throug the admin , ore hardcoded in the file view/month.php
(is there a var?)

Regards and thanks for reply,
Frans
Posted:  12 Jul 2015 10:44
Hi Frans,

Why strange? The data in the lcconfig.php file is used by the PHP scripts, so it must be server side.
Note: You are using the SQLite version of LuxCal; the SQLite database is embedded in PHP and doesn't use a username and password.

Sorry, I don't quite understand your question about the end time. Do you want the admin to see the end times in Month view? Only the admin and not the other users?
Roel
Posted:  12 Jul 2015 12:34   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Roel,

Thanks.

I do not know much about SQLITE, so there is no database?.now .stored in a file??
there is a file lcconfig.php ??

If posible i wil it like (sample):
13:00u - 18:00u test event
e.g
for all the visitors.

Frans
Posted:  12 Jul 2015 16:38   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Frans,
The SQLite database is stored in a single file by PHP. In your case the file "db/mycal.cdb".
The file lcconfig.php is created by the installation script of the calendar and contains a few things needed by the calendar, like the location of the database file and the default calendar (in case you have more than one calendar installed), etc.

To get 13:00 - 18:00 test event in month view, you should edit the file views/month.php and change line 28 from . . .

case 0: $time = ITtoDT($evt['sti']); break; //no

to . . .

case 0: $time = ITtoDT($evt['sti']).(($evt['eti'] < '23:59' and $evt['eti'] != '') ? ' - '.ITtoDT($evt['eti']) : ''); break; //no

Roel
Posted:  12 Jul 2015 23:21
thump_up