RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Support / Day background colour
Posted:  09 Jun 2015 11:58
Hi Roel

I've just noticed that in the demo calendar (month view) some days have a green background colour (dark green for every first Saturday & pale green for the holidays).  Is here a set of secret settings for these please?

Thanks as always for your continued help smile
Posted:  09 Jun 2015 16:48   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Graham,

The secret is LuxCal v4.2.1 wink

In v4.2.1 of the calendar on the event categories page there is a check box called Day Color. If this box is checked, the full background of the days on which the events in this category fall will get the color of the category. This can be handy, for instance to mark "shop closed" days, bank holidays, or to highlight special events, birthdays, etc.

Soon, an upgrade of LuxCal 3.2 (MySQL) to 4.2 (MySQL) will be released. This version has the same functionality as the 4.2 SQLight version.  I can't give a release date yet. I have the upgraded calendar up and running already some time, but most of my current time goes into changing the v3.2 upgrade script to automatically upgrade the "previous release" MySQL database to v4.2.

Roel
Posted:  09 Jun 2015 20:51
Aargh - hadn't spotted that it was v4.2.1.

Quote:

but most of my current time goes into changing the v3.2 upgrade script to automatically upgrade the "previous release" MySQL database to v4.2.

Now THAT is just awesome my friend. thump_up