RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Support / Warning Before Add New Event
Posted:  31 May 2015 15:18   Last Edited By: rajesh20r
Hello Roel,

I put a warning message on add new event button by the following method (google helped me a lot, thanks to everybody)

1. created a choice.php file,added a associated function to call it  in toolbox.js and index.php.
when we clicks on add button, it pops up the choice.php which contains the "uploading content policy...blah blah" and a "I Accept "Button which redirects to the actual event form.

2. It works fine after allthump_up, but the problem is Firefox gives me this alert while adding :-
To display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as a search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier

3. If I remove the line if (action.indexOf('r') > -1) { window.opener.location.reload(); from toolbox.js , the above alert disappears and event from closes.

Is there any way to make this normal like earlier. I mean with event added message and refreshing the calender.
Posted:  31 May 2015 17:56   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Rajesh,

You can solve this as follows . . .

Instead of using
window.opener.location.reload()
use
window.opener.location = window.opener.location.href

This has exactly the same effect (reloading the page), but Firefox will not alert that information needs to be resent.

See common/toolbox.js function done()

Roel
Posted:  01 Jun 2015 10:01   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Thank you Roel..I'll post a screenshot. and Where is the file that Pops Up?
Posted:  01 Jun 2015 21:29
The hover box content is assembled in the showEvents functions in the files year.php, month.php, upcoming.php and dw_functions.php. In each file the content is stored in the variable $popText and it 'pops' through the pop function in toolbox.js.
Roel
Posted:  03 Jun 2015 09:45
Thank you Roelbiggrin,

After a few days Hard work Its Up and Running...Thank you for your support. And the screenshots-->I'll send it to your Inbox
smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile:-