RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Problems / I get "SQL error. See 'logs/mysql.log'" when trying to add new event
Posted:  18 Jun 2014 11:35
When i try to add event with certain users i get error: "SQL error. See 'logs/mysql.log''".

This doesn't happen to all users, but mostly on all of them.

In log it says:
Script name: /LuxCal/index.php
MySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
Query string: SELECT name,approve FROM [db]categories WHERE category_id =  LIMIT 1

Any suggestions what i can do to fix this?
Posted:  18 Jun 2014 23:43   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi David,

Please let me know what LuxCal version you are using.
From the error message I can see that the category ID is not supplied in the SQL query. I've not seen this error before and would like to solve it. Could you maybe send me the URL of your calendar (via the Contact Us page) so that I can further analyze the problem, or otherwise give me more details on when exactly this error occurs (always the same users? when exactly? etc.)
Roel
Posted:  19 Jun 2014 08:21   Last Edited By: david123
Im using version 3.2.2. So far this happens to all newly registered users and to user "uporabnik1". It accurs when trying to add a new event. And these users cant see events from other users, even if they are admins. Url to calendar is sent to you. I have tweeked a calendar a little bit, so maybe that is what is causing a trouble, but it worked before.
Posted:  20 Jun 2014 23:39
I've sent you an email which hopefully helps you to solve the problem..
Roel