RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Problems / CSS editing via Hostmonster
Posted:  12 Dec 2013 20:22
Hi,

I'd like to start by saying that this is the absolute best calendar software I have ever used. It is hands down the easiest to use and customize. Good work and I look forward to the next version.

I have a very small issue that I've come across when using cPanel to edit files within the browser.
I have my site hosted on Hostmonster and use the built in PHP editor to modify content as it is easy to use and has highlighting.

When I went to edit the CSS files All I got was about 5 lines of text. This seemed odd as the files were anywhere from 3Kb to 5Kb in size. So I downloaded the CSS files and noticed the copyright symbol on the fifth line. Apparently cPanel's editors can't read symbols (go figure) and then cuts off the rest of the file as it believes it is at the end of the file.

This may seem like a selfish request but could you remove the copyright symbol from the CSS files and the theme files on the fifth line?
Just so it's clear, I'm asking only for the symbol to be removed, not the copyright message.

Otherwise this software has been flawless for our purposes as a timetable for staff and company events.

Thanks for the excellent software and excellent support.

Sincerely,

Devin Rawlek
Posted:  12 Dec 2013 23:49   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Devin,
Good to hear that you like our calendar.
No problem. In the next version the © symbol has been removed from all files in the css folder.
Roel
Posted:  10 Feb 2014 21:50
Thank you, I can edit freely now!

I'm loving the new features and always look forward to the next release to see what you have added.

Keep up the good work and thanks again!

Devin