RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Problems / strange behavior of events listing
Posted:  28 Aug 2013 13:18   Last Edited By: nuzzosono
Hi everybody,
I've just installed the latest version of this php calendar on my office's server.
It's working well but there is a strange behavior of the calendar view when I add some events.
I have set it up so everyone (logged or not) can add events (we are a small office and the server is not open to internet).
When a user add an events it is showed in all the days of the current view.
Here is an example of an events "test" set for the 2nd of September at 9.00.
screenshot

iif I add another event is September for example the 25th of September this will be showed as follow:
screenshot2

anybody know why?
i
ii'm using ubuntu server with mysql.
Posted:  28 Aug 2013 17:53
this is my:

mysql> SELECT * FROM mycal_events;

with just one event set for the 1st of September from 9.00 to 9.30

mysql> SELECT * FROM mycal_events;
+----------+------------+-------+-------------+-------------+-------+---------+--------+----------+---------+---------+------------+------------+---------+----------+----------+--------+------------+----------+---------+------------+--------+----------+------------+------------+--------+
| event_id | event_type | title | description | category_id | venue | user_id | editor | approved | private | checked | s_date     | e_date     | x_dates | s_time   | e_time   | r_type | r_interval | r_period | r_month | r_until    | notify | not_mail | a_date     | m_date     | status |
+----------+------------+-------+-------------+-------------+-------+---------+--------+----------+---------+---------+------------+------------+---------+----------+----------+--------+------------+----------+---------+------------+--------+----------+------------+------------+--------+
|        1 |          0 | TEST  |             |           1 |       |       1 |        |        0 |       0 | NULL    | 2013-09-01 | 9999-00-00 | NULL    | 09:00:00 | 09:30:00 |      0 |          0 |        0 |       0 | 9999-00-00 |     -1 |          | 2013-08-28 | 9999-00-00 |      0 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
Posted:  28 Aug 2013 18:04
I think the DB is ok, seems like, if there is one or more event in the page to show, this event is put in every day of that page.
Posted:  31 Aug 2013 17:14   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi there,
The event in the DB looks fine (no repetition).
The only thing I can think of is that on the admin's Category page you have specified that events in category 1 should "Repeat every day". Change this to "-" and the problem should be solved.
Roel
Posted:  02 Sep 2013 10:18   Last Edited By: nuzzosono
The category is ok "no cat" is set to "-".
I think there is something wrong with the module that shows the calendar.
Look this event set for the 13rd of September.
With day view it is showed the 12nd and the 13rd of September, but  if I change to  month view it is showed from the 2nd to the 29th of September.
Look at this screenshot.
The first one start the 12nd of August and ends the 8th of September, no events is showed.
The second one start the 2nd of September and ends the 29th os September, the windows is full by the same event.
The third one starts the 23rd of September  and ends the 20 of October, no events there.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/anhs.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/w9v7.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/9xp9.jpg/