RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / General / Support / Mini Calendar Link
Posted:  11 Aug 2013 02:32
Hi,

Love the calendar but had a question regarding some customization.

I want to use the mini calendar exclusively and disable the link to the larger calendar so the public can't click on it from the mini calendar. Is this possible?

Thanks for any help. smile

Chris
Posted:  11 Aug 2013 10:30
Hi Chris,

I took a quick look at lcmini.php and by removing the following line it removes the text for full calendar click month but if you click the month it still takes you to the home page which will probably display your calendar. If you calendar isn't on your home page then this should work for you.

Code:

echo '<div class="floatC fontS">'.$xx['vws_click_for_full']."</div>n";

You can also just comment out the line by adding /* at the beginning and */ at the end in case you want to re-enable it later.

If that isn't what you are looking for, it looks like Roel or someone with a little more knowledge of LuxCal will have to help you with this one.

Dan

Find great LuxCal examples by Schwartz at http://www.calendarforum.dk/index.html
Posted:  11 Aug 2013 21:10   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi Chris,
Dan is right about the text for full calendar click month. This can be removed by commenting out line 136 of the file lcmini.php.
To get rid of the hyperlink, edit the next line (line 137) as follows:
Replace the part

Code:

<a href=\"{$fullCalUrl}\title=\"{$xx['vws_view_full']}\" target='_blank'>",makeD($dateD1,3),"</a>
by

Code:

",makeD($dateD1,3),"

The double quotes and commas should be included!

Roel
Posted:  12 Aug 2013 20:10
Thank you Dan and Roel. That did the trick! thump_up

You guys were great to get back to me so quickly.

Cheers,

Chris