RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / LuxCal / Comments and Suggestions / Request feature: Added time and Last modified time for events
Posted:  29 Jun 2013 00:08   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi,

There is Added Date and Last modified Date for events but it will be more precise to have events because use of events on calendars are also based on time.

I suggest you this patch, but it's maybe incomplete.

Bye.
Posted:  29 Jun 2013 09:51
Hi JL,
Wow, you're a LuxCal expert!
I had a look at the patch in Pastebin and saw the updates to add "Time added" and "Last time modified" to the database. But what I don't see/understand is what you want to do with these times. Please explain.

I also didn't understand the code if($tit != "Demande" && $tit != "Proposition" && $tit != "Acceptation") $tit = " in event.php. This is maybe part of your "test"?

BTW Pastebin looks great. I will certainly have a further look at this tool.
Roel
Posted:  30 Jun 2013 20:43
Hi Roel,

I would use time for event form and to be more precise with added time and last modified time in additon to existing dates.
To have: Added by toto 30/06/2013 at 20:30, Modified by titi the 30/06/2013 at 20:45.

sorry for extra code, yes it's for my tests, it's for my personally use (I overwrite title with three radio choices on my site)

Bye.
Posted:  07 Aug 2013 02:12
Hi, I did a similar thing for all the records, including the categories, settings and events etc. This allowed me to sync from an internal production server to an online server. Basically, with the added fields, I'm able to compare which records have changed, and then upload the different ones.