The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar
|Posted: 21 Jun 2013 18:45 Last Edited By: Roel B.|
Join Date: Dec 2009
|Update of LuxCal 3.1.1 to 3.1.2.
1. Single quotes in some texts of the language files and in the calendar title, venue and description, which are used inside HTML tags, could cause problems resulting in the display of encoded characters. Problem solved.
2. Security issues (local file inclusion and XSS) solved.
3. New setting added to the admin's Settings page to activate a "Back" button on the left side of the Navigation Bar. This Back button can be used for example to link back to the parent page from which the calendar was started.
4. On the admin's Settings page, weeks to show in Month view can now, apart from the normal number of weeks to show, also be set to 0 or 1. Both 0 and 1 result in the display of one single month in Month view. If set to 0, leading and trailing days, which fall outside the month will be blank and if set to 1, events on these days will be shown.
5. On the admin's Settings page "posting of private events" can now also be set to "always", meaning that all entered events will be private. In this case the "Private" check box in the Event window will not be shown.
6. Labels in the Options Panel are now correctly aligned with the check boxes.
7. Code optimizations in various scripts to keep performance sharp.