RSS

LuxCal Forum

The place for questions, suggestions and news about the LuxCal Event Calendar

User:   Password:   Remember Me?   
LuxCal Forum / LuxCal / Comments and Suggestions / Is there any easy way to remove "All Day" and "Earlier" rows from the "week" view?
Posted:  15 May 2013 22:13
Hi.
I'm new here.
I need to remove the first two rows  ("All Day" and "Earlier") from the week view.
When I modify (commenting out) the output in the  'showHours' and 'showDay' functions  it makes the trick but partially.
While all the rows are shifting up the events stays in the same position, i.e. 2 hours later or so.
I understand that I also need to find a way to  modify the showGrid function too.
But probably there is another more simple way to do this?
Thanks
Posted:  15 May 2013 22:48   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Hi there,
If you log in as admin and go to the admin's Settings page, then under Views you can set "Start hour in Day/Week view" to 0 and "End hour in Day/Week view" to 24. This will remove the rows "earlier" and "later" in week view.
That solves at least half of your problem wink
There is no easy way to remove the first row "All Day". As you expected, you will have to modify the showGrid function as well. I did not test this, but I'm pretty sure you will need to change line 29 from:
    $offset = $set['dwStartHour'] ? 2 * $set['dwTimeSlot'] : $set['dwTimeSlot']; //"earlier" row
to something like:
    $offset = $set['dwStartHour'] ? 1 * $set['dwTimeSlot'] : 0]; //"earlier" row
And in addition delete (comment out) the output for "All Day" in the 'showHours' and 'showDay' functions.

If it doesn't work, let me know and I will help you further.
Roel
Posted:  16 May 2013 19:27
Thank you for the prompt  response.
I will try the coding suggestions shortly.
Unfortunately the first solution for the "Earlier"  will not work for me as I have to keep the calendar layout has to show from 7am up to 10pm.
Posted:  17 May 2013 19:46   Last Edited By: Roel B.
Mission accomplished. :
Thanks again.